Friends

Friday, 3 September 2010

A Thankyou


I am loving my Mather Stewart butterfly punch at the mo - so much so I have made several smaey type cards using it in recent days.

This Thank you card made for my cousin Sarah, who has been so kind spoiling our little lady with lots of gorgeous bits and pieces, including a gorgeous crochet blanket she made.

So I thought I'd make her a card.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Crafty Emma's Store: Anything go's.
Crafts & Me: Gems & sparkle.
Pocket Full Of Posies: Winged things. Also having a DT call. x
Paper Players: Anything go's.
The yummy papers are DCVW, nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder, Hero Arts sentiment stamp, Mather Stewart punch, ribbon and sparkly gems from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a lovely weekend. x

3 comments:

Emma said...

Hiya hun
Hope you are well and your daughter is blooming.
Your card is so pretty and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges, hope to see you again this week.
Hugs Emma x

Kim said...

Oh wow this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Teresa said...

love your card and the butterfly is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafts and me this week good luck.
Teresa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails