Friends

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Charisma DT - To Die For


It's Thursday again, which means it's another Charisma Challenge, this week we would love to see all yor lovely die's.
I used 2 different nesties, circles and scalloped circles, and a Die-namics wavy border die, I am loving the Die-namics and I am fighting a habit developing! Good job I have put my bank card in asafe place, altough I cant go to the supermarket until I find it! Why do us girls insist on having mor than one bag?!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Triples - 3 flowers, and 3 sparkly gems, 3 dies.
Wild Orchid Challenge: Dieing to punch it out.
Southern Girls: Use flowers

To make this card, I have used:
Image: Elzybells
Medium: Promarkers
Papers: DCWV
Dies: Nesties and Die-namics wavy die
Other: Flowers and craft work cards.

2 comments:

Katina said...

Love that border!! A lovely spring card. xx

Julie said...

Such a cutie Easter card,fab flowers too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Southern Girls. Have a great weekend,Julie.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails