Friends

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Girlie girl

Morning, hope the sun is shining where ever you are, as it is awol in Somerset! lol...
I'm off to make some yummy treats in a mo - but no pics till Thursday where I you will be able to see them first on the Charisma blog!

Here is a card I made last night while watching Glee - I love Glee, I would live to go and see the musical later in the year.


The image is Elzybells, sadly they have closed down now. The papers are from My Mind's Eye, and were a free set with a magazine, I coloured the image with promarkers, and added loads of glamourdust, and a cute craftwork cards sentiment. I used punces from Stampin up, EK sucess, Marther Stewart, and some nesties to cut out the image. I don't know why I have not used the brown bazill before now, but I an in love! lol...

P.S I will be back with a little bit of candy later! x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid: Sketch - which I will defo be using again
Crafty Emma's Store: Children
Cute & girly: Cute & girly
Craft your passion: Anything Go's.
Papertake weekly: Anything Go's.

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh we love Glee too - cant get enough of it lol
Loev the cute little ballet ted ..
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card! Great papers and image - I've got this one too, love Elzybells stamps :o) Lisa x

Katina said...

Gorgeous image (oh, I do miss Elzybells!)and a very sweet card. xx

Katina said...

Me again! Just want to say thanks for joining us at PTW this week! xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

cgl1539 said...

GLEEK right here, lol. I just saw Netflix has the first season on instant watch, so I am going to start watching it all over again lol. I cant wait for you to post your project from Charisma, I am dying to know how you did it!

kaylou said...

super gorgeous work, thank you for joining our child challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Julie said...

So cute - fab papers! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Sammibug said...

So cute! Your papers are fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion in our Anything Goes challenge!

Lora said...

Awww this is so cute Sally.
My kids love Glee, so I have no option but to like it....well that's my excuse for watching it and I'm sticking to it lol.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G and good luck with the GDT call.
Lora x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails