Friends

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Where has the sunshine gone?



Morning, hope you are all well and have enjoyed the oh so lovely weather we have had over the past few days, but where has it gone? It was nice whilst it lasted, but I'm hopeful it will return. We have rain forecast for the day - but it is yet to appear albeit it is very overcast! Anyways, I love this image, I have had the stamp ages, and as I always (normally) make square cards, it has never fitted, but I decided no more - it needs an airing! lol

I love the rich red card, and the DCWV glittered paper, it gives it a bit of a special regal feel. I don't know why I have not used this stamp until now - I'm so daft as it is the perfect image for a male card. I added diamond glaze to the propeller to make it super shiny, and I coloured the craft work card dots with a pro marker to make them match.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Papertake weekly: Truly dimentional I have 3d'd the clouds
Wild Orchid Challenges: Wings
Spoonful of sugar: All creatures great and small
C.R.A.F.T: Animals/pets
Allsorts: Anything but a square
My Mums Craft Shop: Anything go's. Brand new challenge & DT call. Good Luck. x

8 comments:

Crafty_Fairie said...

What a fun image thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT.

Kerry x

brenda said...

How sweet is this.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Mummylade said...

This is a fabulous project, the image is so cute! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Katina said...

This is such a fun card, really lovely! xx

Fleur said...

Oh this is so cute
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Rufus said...

Cute card...like your moose pulling the banner! You were right he def. needed an inking. Hope your sun comes back, ASAP!
R/

Kitty said...

Aww this is so cute!

Thanks for joining in our first challenges at MMCS and hope to see you again next week :)

Kitty xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great colors and such a cute moose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails