Friends

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Another double

Two cards in a day!!!!! Must have hangovers more often! lol

Here is a card for this weeks Lili of the valley challenge - where the theme is Sprinkle & sparkle - how fantastic http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/. Love any thing that sparkles. It is also based on the sketch at this weeks I {heart 2 stamp} http://iheart2stamp.com/ technically I have not stamped anything, as the image is a download, however I am playing any way ;)
Apologies for the scewiff pic! I have used CC Design Angels download, I love these little cuties (there's not much I don't love at the mo. lol) Coloured with pro markers, high lighted with a very temperamental sakura gel pen, and loads of glamour dust added to the wing.
Image has been cut out with nesties, doodled border, gems added to sparkle and a craft work cards sentiment.

6 comments:

Love to Doodle! said...

Another cutey - love it..xx (hope you're feeling better???)

TeresaW said...

Arhhh, that is so sweet. I love the stamp because you can use it outside Christmas, by changing the colour of the dress.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Feel better hun, super card love the colours xxx

Natalie said...

I love both cards, super cute images. x

All Pink girl said...

AARRR what a fabulous card so cute and gorgeous ,love it ,Dawnxxx

Clare said...

this is such a lovely card, I love the papers you have used. TFS! Love. Clare x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails