Friends

Monday 13 July 2009

Blogger probs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh has anyone else being constantly kicked when visiting blogs??? I visit and a pop up appears stating operation aborted! I hate it, I have to find other ways in to visit - then it takes forever to load, its been like this sine my last card was uploaded.

Saying that it has been a bit better the last couple of days. I have a couple of cards to upload in the next few days, but I've put my camera in a safe place - well timed as I didn't have it for my hen weekend! Which was brilliant :) I'm so lucky to have so many lovely friends.

Apologies for not leaving comments - I have been trying and admiring your work from afar as a follower.

In the mean time I have seen some fab candy in Natalie over at Crafting Fun (who's crafting style I love) is celebrating 500 posts, and is giving away some lovely Popcorn stamp sets.

3 comments:

Kirsten...x said...

Hi i have been getting this message too for the last few days....so annoying it stated after i had updated my computer to the new version of internet explorer 9, was wondering if you had updated to this or if it is a blogger problem...hugs kirsten...x

Donna said...

I had lots of problems with blogger last night, he was such a bad boy and I gave up in the end...he is behaving himself at the moment tho lol! Donna x

Karina said...

Hi Pink Sunshine, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails