Friends

Thursday 29 October 2009

Stampin' Up! write marker club.


I am looking for 3 people to join me, who just like me 'NEED' the complete set of 48 Stampin' Up! write markers and the storage case.

How it works is: We all pay £25.00 a month for four consecutive months, each month you will receive one of the 4 sets of the colour family markers until we all have a complete set :)

One member of the group will receive the storage case each month. The price includes postage.

The colour families are as follows.

1,Bold Brights, 2,Earth Elements, 3,Rich Regals, 4,Soft Subtles.

The out right cost of the set including the case is £99.95.

If you fancy joining me or know of a non blogging buddy who does - get in touch, as I cant wait to get my hands on these beauties. x
email: maisybee@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails