Friends

Thursday 7 October 2010

Charisma DT Card.


OMG!!! Where has a week gone? I cant believe it's been a week since my last post, apologies for being a bad blogger. I've not even done much as I've had a rather agro baber on me hands! Over at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week the theme is Autumn Colours, there are some fantastic prizes, prize 1 is 5 digital stamps from Pink Cat Studio, and prize 2 is a $20 gift voucher from Simon says stamp.


Firstly apologies to the other Charizma girlies and anyone who saw my card on the challenge site as I took the pic in poor light! And I am not the greatest when it comes to the technology malarkey!
To make the card I used:
Image: Pink Cat Studio: Billy with cocoa
Papers: DCWV
Medium: Promarkers
Other: Nestabilities, cuttlebug & stash.

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card :o) Love the image and colours. Lisa x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oh my goodness Sally, I have missed so much....I very rarely blog hop these days and time has just gone Zoooooom!.....I'm sooo sorry.

Firstly, huge congratulations for your little daughter....I've just caught up on what's gone on....it must have been such a tough time for you, but now I hope she is bringing you much joy and happiness...and she's a little cutey....big hugs to you and promise I wont be a stranger any more...

Sally-Ann...xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails