Friends

Thursday 11 November 2010

Charisma Cardz DT - Sympathy


Morning all, hope you are well. I'm wearing my poppy with pride today, may all our lost hero's rest in peace.

Anway's onto a brighter note, I cant believe it's Thursday again already which means Charisma Challenge day, this week the theme is Sympathy, I again initially found this one quite hard, as I wanted one of those gorgeous scrolly sentiments saying something about sympathy. So I graced every single craft shop in the area, came away from each one with no said stamp, but a few pounds lighter! lol....

To make I used, Penny black image coloured with big & juicy, all card from stash, fiskars border punch, and the sentiment is one from a good old Penny Black transparent set. I also heat embossed the image &sentiment with clear powder.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Colour combo
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
One Stop - Embossing

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card - love the flower stamp and sentiment :o) Lisa x

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose xx

Sue said...

this is a stunning card,a gorgeous stamp and a very calming colour...love it :-)

sue
xx

Sue said...

Lovely card, such pretty colours.x

Annette said...

What a perfect sympathy card - simple yet elegant! Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge this week.

Vanja said...

Wonderful card! I love the embossing.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Cathy Spicer said...

Lovely card - great details. Thanks for playing at OSC. The color combo is so soft, perfect for a sympathy card.

KarenB said...

Understated and elegant, just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails