Friends

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Red, white & blue


It's Wednesday again - already, I don't know where the time is going!  Over at My Mum's Craft Shop this week the theme is:

RED, WHITE & BLUE

we would love to see what you create, there is loads of inspiration for this theme around at the mo with Jubilee Weekend almost upon us and the up coming Olympics so come and join us.

We also have as always a fantastic prize to give away.

Well my fat swollen fingers are not liking colouring at the mo.... so I made a felt heart!  Please don't laugh toooooooooooooo loud! This was my first attempt (loving my sewing machine at the mo).

I cut the felt hearts out using nesties, the ribbon is from my stash and the button is from papermania.  It didn't take that long to make, I am looking forward to making more in a variety of colours, as they are such good fun.

Hope the sun is still shining wherever you are. xxx 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is lovely , xx

Karen Petitt said...

this is so gorgeous! would love to own it - it looks so lush and luxurious hugs Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails