Friends

Thursday 7 June 2012



I am not really a scrapbooker, but I thought I would give it a go.  I find the 12 x 12 size quite intimidating, I think this is 8 x 8.

I love the alphabet letters, they are Die-namics die, the stamps are a Stampin Up set, I also used a nestie die, and when if ever I am happy with a pic of myself, I will put one of me and hubby in the nestie space!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Secret Crafter:  Anything Goes.
Moving along with the times: Anything but a card.
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes.

5 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous project, love it!

Thanks so much to sharing this lovely job with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge at the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous layout!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love the pink and the layout its really lovely:)x

Sandra H said...

Hi, l have an award for you if you would like to call on my blog all details are there:)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails