Friends

Wednesday 8 August 2012

My Mums Craft Shop - DT Christmas in August



Thinking about Christmas already seems so wrong but it is August already so before we know it the cold wet months will be upon us, they are already wet after all! lol

Over at My Mums Craft Shop challenge this week the theme is:

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST

unlike lots of you organised ladies this is my first Christmas card of the year!  I might make a few of these as I quite enjoyed it, and I am quite pleased with the result which is not like me at all! lol

I used 2 stamps from my stash, coloured the baballs with copics and added 2 layers of diamond glaze, mounted the top layer using 3d foam pads - and that's it!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back later to link it to some challenges. x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is totally stunning, x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Sally, love the design of this. Joey x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails