Friends

Sunday 21 September 2008

Fairy Special Brithday

Here is a birthday card I made, this week the Arty Girlz http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ are celebrating their first birthday. So Happy Birthday to them.
I made this card using an Elzybells image and sentiment. Cut out the image using nesties, coloured it with copics, added glamour dust to the wings. Then added a strip of backing paper to the bottom of the card, and a strip of ribbon to separate the join, I added some pink gems to finish. Loving the Elsy's. x

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

what a sweet card..love the glittery wings!

Victoria said...

Hi Sally. Great card. I am also loving the Elybells, so much so that I placed my first order with them on friday, hope they don't take to long to come! You have a lot to answer for as it was you who got me onto them and sent me my first elzybells images! :-)
I sent you a pm on docrafts last week, did you get it?
Hugs, Vicky x

Crissi Harvey said...

pretty card love the image and colours.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Amazing card....love the papers and the colours/glitter - stunning....xxx

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful card I love the image

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie

xx

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails