Friends

Saturday 18 October 2008

1st Penny Black image coloured with copics.

I love this image, I brought the stamp a few weeks ago - again down in Exeter at the craft show in preparation for Christmassy creations!!! This is the first time it has seen ink, I have never coloured a Penny Black image with copics, but I broke that trend with this image, I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
I added glamour dust to the scarfs, mounted the image onto a pinky burgundy coloured card stock, then onto a pink card stock which I embossed using the snow flake cuttlebug folder from some fancy shimmery card from my local craft shop. The snow flakes are cut from a cuttlebug die.


4 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

What a beautiful card, love that stamp, and I think pink is so Christmassy. I brought the stamp some time ago, but haven't used it, will go find it and play ....xx

Bev said...

Oooh this is so gorgeous hunny - love pink for Crimbo

hugs Bev x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

So pretty Sally - wonderful colouring!! ....looks so great in different shades of the same colour - really beautiful..xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous - I have never used a Copic in my life!!

Dawn
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails