Friends

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge

Cutting it fine.... lol.... Over at Truly Scrumptious they had a fab sketch this week, here is my interpretation of it.

Also I've not added me wedding invites yet - I'm stuck between which ribbon to wrap round them - I have it down to 2! Adam is back next Friday so will let him decide. Then all there is to do is send them out :) So exciting..... x




Image: Gorjuss Girls - Funky Kits
Medium: Pro Markers
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Other: Ribbon, stash, doodling, bazzil, nestabilities, woodware punch.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

Fab card Sal. Love these gorguss girl images and the colours youve used are lovely! Not long now til your wedding! I haven't really started organising mine yet. We have decided to get married abroad at the beginning of 2011, probably Mexico. So until the brochures come out next year we can't book it! I won't have as much organising to do as you, lucky me! My brother gets married this august and I have seen all the choas it creates, so good luck with yours! :-)
Hugs, Vicky x

Natalie said...

This is really pretty. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,so cute and gorguss love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Stacey said...

Yummy card! loving the papers and Gorjuss is gorgeous! ~♥~

Paper doll said...

Cute card, wedding planning how excting!

Roxy said...

Simply adorable!

Sheila Hallworth said...

What a completely Gorjuss card! I really want to get my hands on some of these lovely images. Your card is just beautiful...

Sheila :)

Paper doll said...

Cute card, cant wait to see the invites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails