Friends

Sunday 18 October 2009

Quick and cute

............... is this weeks theme over at My Time To Craft. Which I thought was great, so after having a little thinky, I got out my new cuttlebug snowflake die, and started cutting snowflakes out of glitter card (lovely glittery sparkle, I got covered! lol).
I loved making these small cards, these ones remind me of when I was at school many moons ago lol, and it was cool to give out tiny Christmas cards.

All that aside Im so proud of me getting some Christmas cards done already, I might just make a few more like these. I think they will look quite nice twinkling away in the dark Christmas nights to the glow of the fire! - We put the fire on for the first time last nigh as it was freezing, I'm looking forward to the summer again already, lol.
The team over at My Time To Craft is also having a DT call if your interested pop on over.

To make these cards I used:
Cuttlebug snowflake die, plain card stock, nestabilities, doodlebug stamp 'Let it snow', glitter card, papermania brads, sparkly gems.

5 comments:

made by fifi said...

lovely little cards - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Lesley said...

Cute little cards, those snowflakes are fab! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Leann said...

Aaaaaaaw, I remember tiny cards too!
Very cute - think I might have to make me some of these :)
Hugs x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A cute selection of little cards - thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards Sally and so cute...
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails