Friends

Thursday 3 December 2009

Punches


Evening, second post of the day - had a great time this morning, met some really lovely ladies and a gent, we were a right mixed bunch, there was a lady in the craft class this morning who was celebrating her 88Th birthday today - I hope I can still craft when I am her age.

I booked myself into the last class before Christmas which is next Sat - so looking forward to that one!

This card was easy and fun to make, I am trying to be as versatile as poss with my Stampin Up loveliness. Whilst blog hopping this eve - I came across a challenge Crazy 4 Challenges, this weeks theme is PUNCHES, I used a Mather Stewart punch for the grass, and two other Stampin Up punches for the circles and the sentiment. I love the bold bright colours from Stampin Up, they are so fresh and clean.

P.S Gino 2 win. x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails