Friends

Wednesday 11 May 2011

My Mum's Craft Shop - To die for....



Come on and join in. Great theme this week: TO DIE FOR.
An easy peasy one, we would love to see what you create, and there is a fab prize, Kitty is giving away a £10.00 voucher to the winner.

I have used an Elzybells image (sadly retired), nestabilities dies, a Die-namics die (which I love) and a Quickutz corner die. Coloured with good old promarkers.
Come on and join in over at My Mum's Craft Shop.

Have just had a call, and my laptop should be home and fixed tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh how CUTE! Love this :o) I've got this stamp and shamefully it's never been used... I must get it out and get colouring! Lisa x

Unknown said...

O wow this is so cute, love your embossing and fabulously cute stamp. Thank you for your comment on my card. Hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails