Friends

Sunday 24 June 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - DT - About the boys

I'm so so sorry for being soooooooooo late in posting this - I do have a very good reason for being late!!!  I've been in hospital - not many of you will know we are due to have a baby in 4 weeks, as our lil girl was born so early we are considered to be high risk!  We have gone way past the time she was born, but non the less we cant count our chickens just yet.  So I had a few days in hospital watching all these lovely ladies come in, and go through to have their baby's. 

Anyway because of all the dramas this week, I am late in posting (SO SORRY) the theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop is:

ABOUT THE BOYS

Well what better excuse to get out my shiny new Die-namics stamp and die combo set called Let's Toast - I can see this set getting used loads, for allsorts of occasions. 

Sorry the photos are a bit pants - dies are so fab when you have fat swollen fingers!  As grateful as I am to be pregnant, I am looking forward to having some feeling back in my right hand and being able to colour again : )

Well that's enough moaning from me - I'm so pleased to be home.





I would also like to enter this into:

Delightful Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafts & Me: Anything Goes.
Paper Playtime: Anything goes plus a sentiment.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi It's nice that you shared your news and the wait was really worth it your creations are stunning just so love these........take care:)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails