Friends

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Snowflakes everywhere



What a day, its not stopped raining, this afternoon, while my little girl was at nursery, and my lil man slept!  I have been playing with snowflakes!  

Here is a quick card I could not help but make for this weeks Less is more challenge.  I've already entered once, so I hope a second is ok.  

I rummaged round places that have not seen much daylight in my craft room, and I found some silver card which has a rainbow finish, it looks very pretty as a snowflake!  The sentiment is from a doodlebug set. 

I am really enjoying making shaped cards at the moment, however this looks a bit scew wiff, good job I've not stuck the back on yet! lol

Apologies, the light is terrible today! x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful clean and simple and elegant too! x

Mandi said...

Terrific card
Just right for us!

Thank you very much
mandi
LIM

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sue said...

Very pretty card, that snowflake is so delicate. Sue x

Chrissie said...

This is just gorgeous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deanna said...

Such a perfect CAS card and a beautiful silver snowflake~very stylish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails