Friends

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pink and bling






Sequins are hot, hot, hot in blog land at the moment, so I had to give it a go! 
Not sure how I feel about my first attempt, but thought I would show it anyway, as the saying gos!  Things can only get better! lol  
Despite it not being one of my fave makes, I enjoyed making it, I do LOVE sequins.

This card can be entered into Craft Mojo challenge, the theme is Anything Goes.  They also have a DT call open.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Less is More: Hexagons.  The sequins are cup shaped, so have hexagons in them! 
Papertake Weekly: Hot, hot, hot.
Crafty Catz: Lets go pink.

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow thats truly lovely x

Cathy said...

The sequins look really effective, great take on the hexagon challenge! Cathy x

Chrissie said...

Great idea Sally!
This looks super.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

PaperDaisies said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Beverley said...

The texture works so well on this card. Lovely! Hugs Bev x

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week with our pink challenge

karen said...

Love your use of sequins, fab! thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly, Karenx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails