Friends

Sunday 29 June 2008

Another Elzybells and another double challenge!

I love my new Elzybells stamps. Can you tell?

This card has been entered into the Saturday Sketch challenge http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2008/06/sketch-5-28th-june.html which was a sketch. I love the sketch as it was basic and easy, just how I like them!

I have also entered it into My Time To Craft blog challenge http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/06/challenge-20-circles.html, which has a theme of circles, the backing papers I have used are covered in circles, the one with the smaller circles on is glittered and very pretty. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder which is also covered in circles. I had to add an additional touch of sparkle, I added glamour dust to the middle of the flowers on the image, and the girls hair slide.


Image: Elzybells
Card: Bazzil
Backing paper: DCWV and Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Craft Work Cards
Flowers: Prima
Brad: Dovecraft

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great card and great blog too I love these images. I have left you an award on my blog. Sue :o)

Jo said...

Great card, not suprised you are loving the elzybels stamps they are scrummy!! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Pretty card, thanks for taking part in our MTTC challenge this week xx

Jo said...

What a fab card! thats a great image. :)
Thank you for taking part this week, I'm glad you found my blog and hope you will join in again

Jo xx

Sian said...

Fabby card, really pretty and great image.

Bev said...

Wow, what a fabulous card

Tina said...

Lovely card and the image is great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails