Friends

Saturday 18 September 2010


Here is a card I made tonight whilst watching/listening to an audience with Phil Collins - he's so good. Anyway, I already had the image coloured, so just put it together. Again its dodgy lighting but I supposed we have to get used to that now : ( 8pm and its dark, I love long light days/evenings - I used to love sitting in a beer garden with friends - how things have changed! lol.

The image is available from Funky Kits, coloured with promarkers, glamour dust added (as its the law! lol) Then added diamond glaze to the tea pot, as it was a bit gloopy! I didn't add it to the cup (must pick some up at the Exeter craft show next week) cut the image out with nesties, embosses the blue bazill with a cuttlebug folder, the corners are a quickutz die, and the ribbon is from my ribbon draw!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake = sketch
Secret crafter = Anything go's.

Thanks for stopping by. x

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh lovely card, great colours and I'd forgotten how much I love this image... I must get my stamp out and use it again! Lisa x

Rufus said...

Another sweet card! Love Phil Collins was just listening to some of his older stuff last night.
R/

Mel X said...

What a wonderful creation. Love the colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Renate said...

Simply adorable image and great job on the card you have made.

Thanks for joining the Secret Crafter Challenge

Hugs Renate

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails