Friends

Saturday 18 September 2010

Sugar Bowl are searching for


Sweeties..... Hurry though as the DT call closes at noon.

Not really sure what I think I am playing at here, but I thought what the heck! Nothing ventured and all!!! So many uber talented peops out there, but at least I am am showing an interest, after all I'm not sure of a Sugar Nellie stamp or 2! lol

Anyways onto my card, I used a Gorjuss Girl stamp, coloured with promarkers, dashed all the dots and other little places with good old glamour dust, cut out with a nestie, mounted onto papermania card stock, which I embossed with a cuttlebug folder, the flowers and brads are from my stash, and the sentiment is craftwork cards.

It's all very simple - but thats me! Dodgy lighting to, so gutted to have realised it was dark at 8pm! Whats that all about, I dont like the long dark days of winter, but never mind.

Good luck to everyone who entered, if you have time to make a card and fancy being considered you can find the details here. x

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card, love the sweet image, lovely colours and embossing :o) Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails