Friends

Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - DT - Birthday Girls




Can you believe it's Wednesday again?  Where are the days and weeks going?  At least here in the UK we has at last some sunshine!  I had forgotten what it looked like! lol Lets hope it stays put for the Olympics.

This week over at MMCS the theme is

BIRTHDAY GIRLS

there are 3 of us DT girlies with our b'days this week so lots of celebrations going on.

Kitty is giving away a £10 voucher to spend in her shop for the winner.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Stamptacular Sunday: To die for: Use 2 or more dies.
Corrosive: Cheeky, Saucy, Sassy - I think the Uptown Girls are rather sassy! lol.
Paper Pretties: Birthday cards. 


To make this card I used:
Image: Stamping Bella: Uptown Girls - Posh has present.  Cut out with a nestie.
Medium: Copics
Papers, bazzil, sparkly gems and ribbon all from my stash.
Die-namics: Squiggle boarder.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card x

Linda Palmer said...

Very Pretty card. Love your image. Thank you for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails