Friends

Wednesday 4 July 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - DT _ Photo Insperation



We have a great theme over at MMCS this week, a fab photo to be precise, it fun, bright and colourful, and we would love to see your interpretation of it.......

As always there are also fab prizes.

Here is mine, to make it I used memento due drop ink pads in Pear Tart, and New Sprout, the pinks are Rose Bud & Lilac Posies - all available from Kitty at MMCS.

The stamp is a Penny Black cling called Dreamy and it is already a new fave among my Penny Black collection.

Please excuse my lack/slack blogging I am in and out of hospital so much at the mo I don't know if I am coming or going.  What I do know is the car could drive itself! lol and I should just buy a parking space at the hospital as it would probably cost considerably less! : S Oh well not long to go now.

Well I'm off to get some more DT cards done, as I'm hoping today's hospital visit will be one of the last! : ) wishful thinking I am sure! lol All good things come to those who wait and all that!!!

Anyway, I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky: Cute & Girly
Totally Gorjuss:  Sweet & Simple
Allsorts:  In Bloom
Creatalicious:  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes.




8 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is such a pretty card and so elegant too:)x

Anonymous said...

a beautiful clean and simple card and so lovely in pink! thank you so much for joining us at penny black and more this month for our summer blooms theme.

brenda said...

Your card is just lovely, a stunning CAS style card and very striking.

Thanks so much for joining our 'Summer Blooms' theme at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card, love the image which fully deserves the CAS design you have given it!
Thanks for using a flower on your creation for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Mervi said...

Stunning, perfect cas card!
Elegant touch!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More Summer blooms Challenge, good luck;-))m

Jean said...

I love this fabulously simple card. The stamp is gorgeous and the colours you chose are so pretty.Jean x

susiestacey said...

Simple and stunning. Thank you for joining the summer blooms challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails