Friends

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Clearly Besotted - Pink






Have you visited Stephanie's new on line shop yet?  It's called Clearly Besotted, and her designs are fantastic.  There are new releases later this month, my bank card is already quivering! lol

I have made this card using a stamp from Clearly Besotted Twinkle toes set (which I love) and I managed to bodge another card up - that's 2 in a row!  lol

Oh well, I am still going to enter it into this weeks Less is more challenge, where the theme is PINK! The best theme yet.

Well I have the twinkle toes set out, and tonight I'm playing. so I might be back with more! xx


1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I'm glad you approve of our pink challenge!
Super pink card Sally!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails