Friends

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kraft on Kraft



I have been literally making this card for months! lol I started it and tidied it away, and found it today, so thought I would complete it!

I love how colour can be so vibrant on kraft! Please do not look to closely tough, had a wee small accident or 2!

The flowers are from a Penny Black set, the sentiment is paper smooches, the die cut banner is die-namics.

I would like to enter this card (including its faults lol) into the following challenges.

Papertake weekly: Anything goes.
Cupcake: Kraft.

3 comments:

Sashika Taylor said...

Your colouring-in is fab!

NGCARDS said...

This is such a beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! XXX

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the gorgeous colours...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails