Friends

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Blog candy alert.

Jackie over at Cats Whiskers http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/ is celebrating reaching 10,000 hits. As a result Jackie is giving away some lovely blog candy (I would love to win). Jackie also has a card for this weeks PBC with a great stamp I brought just yesterday. I love the 3 cow image. Ive not inked it up yet, but am now more excited about it.
Well Im off over to Street today, the papermill shop is now stocking Penny Black stamps - I know I have enough, and brought some yesterday, but I have to go over there anyway, so it would be rude not to take a peek, and hit the bank balance! lol I must be on a mission, the lovly sunshine has gone, and its raining like a gooden! Oh well, thats what brollys are for! x

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

Hi and thanks fo linking to my candy, best of luck in the draw. Enjoy your PB Stamp and join us in the challenge next week
Hugs Jacqui x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails