Friends

Thursday 10 July 2008

Friday Sketcher Challenge

Along time, no blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week has been so crazy, I cant believe its Friday again tomorrow. Here's a quick card I put together based on the Friday sketchers sketch. I love the more simple basic sketch's, I think it is more my style. I used primsas and sansador to colour bella, and added some sparkle to the icing on the cake. I attached the image and the sentiment using 3d foam. http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/

Image: Bella
Backing papers: Pink Petticoat and HOTP

Sentiment: Craft work cards

Flowers: Prima

Brad: Papermania

Gems: Stash.

Ribbon: Stash

Glitter: Glamour dust

3 comments:

Els G. said...

I love your card and the way you used the sketch!
Els
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love it :)

Marlene x

Victoria said...

I absolutely love this bella image that you also sent me! Fab card. I have e-mailed you!
Vicky x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails