Friends

Thursday 12 February 2009

Another stickeroo................

This time this one is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/.
I'm loving stickeroo's at the mo - for this week anyway!!! I love this sketch, I had fun making this card.
To make I used: Penny Black Stickeroo, cut out with nestabilities, DCWV papers, craft work cards sherbet spots and bazzil card stock.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, my working week starts bright and early - roll on 7am next Thursday for a nice long weekend............

11 comments:

Paper doll said...

Oh my that froggie is so stinkn cute, I love Penny Black images. The colors are look great together.

debby4000 said...

Lovely fun card, fab colours.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, I love your little froggie and dragonfly card, great shapes and colours. Have a good weekend, mine starts Sunday, have to work tommorrow, enjoy! Heidi xxx

Sandra said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining the Sketch Saturday Challenge,
Hugs
Sandra xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oh wow Sally - this is absolutely stunning! Love the colours and papers you've chosen and the gorgeous image is beautifully coloured...Soooo fab! xx

Natalie said...

I love stickeroo's too, another great card. x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this its so cute, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x

Sue from Oregon said...

I love these froggy cards you are making!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Really lovely! Froggie is so cute! I love how you have used your colours,and chosen your papers! Talented lady! Sarah x

Rach said...

such a sweet card.xxx

Dawn said...

Ooh I love Stickeroos too!!
Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails