Friends

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Home again......


Hello to you all, firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who left lovely good luck, congratulations and well wishes on my blog in relation to my wedding, so kind of you all we had a brilliant time and have just returned from Mexico.


Mexico was amazing, its up there on my must return to list, above is a pic of the view from our balcony - we were spoilt. Every thing about Mexico was amazing, we even swam with whale sharks - which was just brilliant - a definite once in a lift time experience. The whale sharks were amazing, so big, beautiful and peaceful, there markings were amazing. There must have been over 100 of them swimming around.


I am looking forward to getting crafty - I cant believe I missed it whilst away - so hopefully I will be quite productive once tonight comes round.

In the mean time - I'm am sorting out my house which I rent out the latest scum bag tenant trashed it - stole the rugs and didn't pay £1500 rent, along with just about every other bill there is to pay - so before the wedding I shut the door had the locks changed and decided to sort it out when I get back. Its a right mess and he was only there a few months - I don't know how some people can live like they do. However its not all bad - its only a small town where we live - Ive tracked him down so will be returning his skanky abandoned sofa later - I don't consider it part payment for rent lol!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Sal. Welcome home! So glad you enjoyed Mexico. It is also one of my favourite places so I am hoping my OH will come around agree to have our wedding there! Lol!
Can't wait to see what crafty creations you come up with!
Hugs, Vicy ~x~

clare said...

WOW..Mexico..its looks gorgeous there hun..so jealous..lol
looks better weather there than we had back home..lol

So glad that both of you had a lovely time and swimming with sharks..your brave.
thanks for sharing your pic's hugs clare xx

hope you get your rented house sorted hun...the little b***** doing that to you!

Stacey said...

Ooh, now I am seriously jealous! Ahh, that sea... that resort... those sharks... ekk! Hope you had a brilliant time my lovely.

Such a shame to hear about your horrid tenant, Where do these evil people come from to think that their awful behaviour is OK?! Grr on your behalf! ~♥~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails