Friends

Sunday 9 August 2009

We have a winner...............................

At last I hear. I just wanted to say again Thank you to everyone who entered the candy draw both in blogging land and over on the Do Crafts page, it has been loads of fun receiving such lovely comments and visiting lots of new stunning blogs - I have widened where I go hopping hugely. I would also like to thank everyone with your patience, as I have been delayed - didn't help when I changed my settings and I started typing in Chinese or something! Thought I was gona lose the computer through a window last night! lol
I used Random.org NO 5 was selected, so
you are the winner, please contact me asap, as your goodies are all parcelled up ready to post.
In the mean time I'm off to pack as were Mexico bound in the morning :) Will see if I can be technical enough to get a picky from face book onto here to show a pic of me in me frock on our big day. We were so lucky with the weather - not a drop of rain and a big blue sunny sky :) x

5 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Kathleen!
Helen x

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Congratulations Kathleen! have a great time
Hugs
Michelle Xx

Caroljenks said...

Cogratulation Kathleen :)

Carol x

Kathleen said...

Thanks Ladies. I've just got back from Fife and surprized that I got a prize.
Have emailed you and have a great time.
Kathleen x

Carole RB said...

Congrats Kathleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails