Friends

Monday 4 April 2011

2 for Clean & Simple



Two posts in a day, this is what happens when I clean the craft room! lol....
Over at Clean & Simple they have a sketch, I had to play along, I came across my quickcutz snowflake die and a bit of glitter cars, and got cutting.
Here are the two cards I made.
The sentiment was stamped with white ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder with a stamp that came free with a magazine last year.
I am looking forward to batch making this year, I am going to use the lovely big snowflake from cuttlebug.
I would also like to enter these cards into this weeks For Fun Challenge: the theme is Christmas.

3 comments:

Embley Veronica said...

Very sophisticated and elegant! There's something really pretty about the simplicity of these cards. Plus, I love snow and ice and this evokes them beautifully. Nice job! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week. :)

Cards By MI said...

What a lovely look of your christmas cards. They are wonderful. Love the CAS look and the great colour combo. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Robyn said...

Really like what you made with the CAS sketch. The colours look great and the effect is really striking! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails