Friends

Friday 8 April 2011

Sweet Tree and candy

Hi, I just wanted to say a very big Thank you to everyone who has left kind comments in relation to my sweet tree. I will get round to THANK YOU all individually I promise.
I will be making another one of another kind over the next couple of days, so be sure to pop back.

Sweet trees are a part of our business at Big Event Boutique, they came about by messing around for a friends party, we did a sweet bar and wanted something a little bit different - voila!

I have lost loads and loads of pictures, however, back them all up now. If you would like to see more of our work, please visit our Facebook page. If you were to like our Facebook page, you would see all the newest designs - we mess around with various things, they all look so much better in real life.

Talking of sweet things, if you would like to win a little bit of candy, please enter my draw here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails