Friends

Sunday 29 June 2008

Double Challenge

Here is a quick card I put together, it is a baby girl card. I brought this ribbon a while ago, I love it but have not used it until now. I stamped congratulations directly onto the backing paper using brilliance ink. I also agged glamourdust to the dotts on the bunnys feet and ears. I love a bit of sparkle, I think it should be compulsary.


This card is for two challenges! Firstly Sue at Slumber Cards http://slumbercards.blogspot.com/2008/06/sbs9-colour-challenge-and-blog-candy.html has set a challenge, to make a card with a pink and brown theme. Sue is giving away some blog andy as part of the challenge, as she has also reached a whopping 20,000 hits, well done Sue.

I have also entered the card into the I {heart} to stamp challenge http://iheart2stamp.com/2008/06/28/a-secret-a-sale-and-a-sketchoh-my/ The challenge is based on a sketch.

Image: Magnolia

Backing Paper: Pink Petticoat
Card: Bazzil
Stamp: Woodware
Ribbon: Craft Shop
Glitter: glamourdust

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thank you for taking part this is beautiful I love this image. Good luck Sue :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails