Friends

Monday 16 June 2008

I won Cathy's blog candy

How lucky am I? I never win anything! I was so excited when Cathy emailed me saying I had won her blog candy that she put up for grabs on her blog to celebrate her blogs 1st birthday, I was so chuffed.

The parcel arrived some time over the weekend, but I received it today as I have been away. I have posted some pics below, lots of lovely papers, tags, ribbons, flowers, stamps, and stunning Penny Black and Magnolia images. Cathey was so generous with what she sent, I am loving this card blogging world. People are so kind and friendly.

Take a visit to Cathy's blog, http://ellieskeeperscreations.blogspot.com/ she has loads of lovely cards and designs to look at.

Thanks again Cathy, I hope you had a lovely blog birthday. x

Lots of lovely papers and tags.

Lots of lovely Penny Black and Magnolia images, I have only shown some of them, most of them are doubled up. I cant wait to get creative with these little beauties. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails