Friends

Thursday 19 June 2008

Pretty pink flowers

Here is my little card for 2 challenges:


Ive used my latest Penny Black stamp - which I love, water colours to give a two toned pink look, and glittered the middle of the flowers. It has not shown up very well, I placed a strip of white angel paper/mesh approximately one inch from the bottom of the card it finishes just above the white velvet ribbon. I thought this would add texture, and give an added dimension to the card.



Image: Penny Black

Matt's: Nestabilities

Glitter: Stickles

Backing Paper: Doodlebug

Angel Hair: Craft Shop

Sentiment: Craft Work Cards

Ribbon: Craft Stash



Firstly I have entered this into the Stamp Something Challenge blog, this weeks theme was monochromatic. Initially I thought black and white, but when I reread it and looked at the other entry's, I realised I could use a colour, with one other colour, white, ivory or black. Well I stamped the image in black! I also used white and pink! http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/

Secondly I have entered the card into Cute Card Thursday's blog challenge. This challenge No 15: is brilliant, its to make a birthday card. I love challenges like that! http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp and the pretty paper
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! I love your pretty in pink card, that image is beautiful too. Thanks for playing along with us. :)

Victoria said...

Great card Sally. Lovely colours! Have sent you a mail regarding the swap!
Lol Vicky x

Deb said...

fabulous card, gorgeous image and very pretty paper, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love that stamp and the papers are so pretty!

Bev said...

Oh my!! This is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails