Friends

Sunday 17 August 2008

Here he is again............Puppy Mac

Well I could not resist sharing more pics of my little boy Mac with you. Yes I am far to fond of him, and refer to him as my baby!!! I just love him to bits.
These pics were taken Friday evening, after we took Mac to Steart beach, he ran and ran and ran, after sheep, dandilions and what ever took his fancy, so he was particually tired. Which was great for us. Mac loves his cuddles, hes such a cuddly boy.



My boys together, on my new fluffy hot pink dressing gown!


5 comments:

Bev said...

Ahhh little Mac is just gorgeous! There is just something about CKCS's (I should know I have 8!!!)

Zoe said...

Aww how gorgeous (and the card is not that bad either hehe) Welcome to group 23 of the sisterhood honey!! I am loving your blog - your card style is soo fun and fresh I cant wait to get to know you better!!! If you can send me an email (my addy can be found on my profile) i can add you to the yahoo group that i set up for the sisterhood!!! Keep making stunning cards sweetie!!!

Roxy said...

What a cute puppy! Welcome to the sisterhood!
Blessings!
Roxy

orangedaisy said...

never mind the crafting look at the doggie!! he's gorggg. we had a tricolour cav a few yrs ago but sadly he got out and run over, he was only about 3 yrs old. could never replace him so changed to another breed. still aww at cavs, its those big brown eyes which always get ya
x

Dawn said...

Aww great piccie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails