Friends

Sunday 31 August 2008

Purple Pink Petticoat bath

I am so in love with my Pink Petticoat images at the mo! Here is yet another. I coloured it with copics, added glamour dust (again to make the bubbles look sparkly). The sketch is based on this weeks Paper Minutes sketch ttp://paperminutes.blogspot.com/. I will also be entering it into Our Creative Corner's challenge,the theme for the week is Birthday. http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/
I cut the image out using nesties, embossed some green card using a cuttlebug embossing folder, added some small pretty purple flowers, some prima flowers, sequins and a brad, then finished it off with a craft work card sentiment.
I will take another photo in better lighting, as it is quite vibrant, however it looks quite washed out in due to poor light. x

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

What an adorable image! Love the colours you used as well!

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card, I love it !

Hugs,

Jo x

Heike said...

Hi!
I love this card - it´s so georgeous!!
Thank you for playing paperminutes and I hope to see your next card next week!!
Hugs, Heike

and don´t forget the blog candy in week 30 of paperminutes!!!

LOUISE said...

Fab card, love the image, and your layout is great. I am hooked on Elzybells too at the moment. Louise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails