Friends

Friday 8 August 2008

PBS Challenge and Page Plans Challenge

This week Penny Black Saturday challenge is:
Challenge 8 - No Pink !!
Your cards can feature any colour, but NO PINK !!
as always its entirely up to you what you make - card, atc, altered art etc.. as long as it featuresat least on penny black image.



I found this hard, so used lilac instead!!! lol. I love this image, as it is so sute. http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


The second challenge is Page Plans http://dragonflytime.typepad.com/page_plans/, which the theme is a sketch, which is the layout of the card.


I liked this layout, I like simpler things!!!!!!!! (says alot ablot me! lol)


4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Beautiful card for the challenge - love the delicate flowery paper and great colour work on your image - I like simple things too and thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Great card love the colurs and that paper is gorgeous
Thanks for joining us
Hugs Jacqui x

tracie said...

oh sooo cute, I love the lilacs and pretty papers. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Unknown said...

Great job with the sketch! What a fun card!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails