Friends

Sunday 17 August 2008

Another Triple Challenge

Wow, I've done it again. I don't intentionally stack challenges up into one card, I just some times need some added inspiration with layouts etc, so I use a layout from one challenge, with the theme of another challenge or 2! lol Happy days.............
This card is for Cute Card Thursday, where the theme was soft furnishings. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/


And finally a challenge I stumbled across this week whilst spending many an hour blog hopping Dancing in Pyjamas where the theme was Happy Birthday. http://iheart2stamp.com/2008/08/12/easy-inspiration/#comments, I think I am late for the challenge, as it is an American blog, but what the heck!!! lol
I made this card using a stamp from the Stamp Boutique, which is great for the CCT challenge of soft furnishings, I also used some Doodlebug flock to give texture to the froth on the beer. I coloured the image with copics, mounted it onto bazzil, and embossed the second layer of bazzil using a cuttlebug folder. I them sanded off some of the embossed pattern to give extra texture to the card. I used K and Co backing paper.


6 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card and such a fantastic image, I love that! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Angie C said...

Great mans card, love the image you have used and a great take on the sketch too
hugs
Angie

tracie said...

fab card, love the image - great :)x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh....just fabby....love it!! xx

Jilli said...

Great male card! Love the colours and the image is great!

LOUISE said...

Love your card, the colours are great! Louise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails