Friends

Sunday 31 August 2008

Princess Elzy

I am addicted to the Elzybells stamps, they are all so lovely. Here is my latest!
I used a sketch I saw on the Page Plans blog to create this card, I am also entering it into this weeks Dutch Dare
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/, where the challenge is to make a card for a girl.
I coloured the image with copics, added glamour dust for some bling! Ran the base card through the big shot using a cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is also Elzybells, the sentiment and image were cutout using nesties. The swirl is cuttlebug. The patterned paper is Laura Ashley.



2 comments:

Joey said...

haha those words are so perfect for my daughter! that card is so cute!!!,love the layout too. What are the copics like to use? is it worth me investing in some, I keep seeing them lol.x

Kristin said...

With three princesses at our house, I love this card too! I love seeing your creations each week!
Kristin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails