Friends

Thursday 7 August 2008

CCT Challenge

Here is a quick card I made using my Elzybells stamps - which I love. I coloured it with copics and it took no time at all :) The dog is really sweet (I've just ordered a new stash, including some sentiments, as I appear to be lacking them) I mounted the image onto the card using 3d foam. Ive just realised there is no real added sparkle by myself to this card - which is a first! lol Please excuse the backgraund in the picture, we are having our carpets cleaned downstairs, so I have taken the picture on the landing, which over looks the garages at the back of the house, shame there is no sunshine today!

I have entered this card into this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge, as it fits the theme!!! http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

"This week the theme is 'The two of us'
We would like you to use two of something on your card, it could be 2 people, 2 animals or 1 of each, we love to see your own interpretation as always!"


Image: Elzybells
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Coloured: Copics
Backing paper: K and Co.

9 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the fab paper, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Swaantje said...

Pretty card and your colouring is beautiful.

simplyfairies said...

I lurve this card, very cute indeed...

Unknown said...

lovely card, great image Tx

Bev said...

So cute! Love the image, the colouring is fab!

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a beautiful and cute card! I love the colours and papers you have used! Fantastic work!

Hugs Bine/Zimtschnecke

Andrea said...

so cute .. the image is great

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wonderful and sweet card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails