Friends

Thursday 6 November 2008

Stamp Galaxy

I have to spread the word on some fantastic customer service I received this week. I like to give credit where credit is due. I have been eying up a new rubber stamp called Simone - she has legs I would just do anything to have!!!!!!!!!!! I know she is just a stamp lol.........
Kay at Stamp Galaxy http://www.stampgalaxy.co.uk/catalog/ was fantastic, really friendly, polite and helpful. The best bit is my order arrived all wrapped in pink :) the very next day - so not even 24 hour turn around form order to delivery. I can not recommend Stamp Galaxy highly enough. They also have a great blog http://toodlesandbinks.wordpress.com/

Here is a little picky of what I brought, I could not wait to open Simone, she is now trimmed and ready to be mounted, cant wait to stamp her up (I am aware I may be talking rather to fondly about this stamp! Oh well lol).

Thank you Kay. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh thank you for those lovely comment. I know, I love stamps that much too, and she really is a sassie girl.

Kay (T&B)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails