Friends

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Thank you Sally-Ann http://www.lovetodoodle.blogspot.com/ for this lovely award, I'm so very flattered.


Here are the rules for this fab award...
Pick 5 bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserve this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one's blogs. Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.
I'm off for a blog hop - to see which of the blogs I love to visit has not got it.... Will be back in a bit. x

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Soooo gorgeous Sally - she looks really pretty in pastels....wish we could zoom in for more wonderful close-up-ness!

You're very welcome re the award...and thank you for always taking the time to pop over and say hello...

There won't be much cardage from me this week either - and yes, I do have withdrawal and yes I probably will stay up late tomorrow to get my Thursday Challenges in all at the last minute! If only we could stop time for a week!...ooh that would be fab.....speak soon and glad you are so pleased with little cutie Lilly....xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails