Friends

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Aaaaahhhhhh Christmas



Well I clearly do not know what I was thinking playing with snowflakes and Christmas stamps in January, but hay ho!  I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a sketch challenge, but as per usual never got around to uploading it! lol.   

I don't normally make new years resolutions - but I think I need to blog the cards I make for challenges! 

Not sure I am overly happy with the card, but I do love the snowflake and the sparkly paper, it looks better in real life, dodgy photo and bad wintery lighting does not help!  Roll on the summer.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paper Playtime:  Use some brown.
ABC Christmas = B: Bows or Boys.
Allsorts:  Masculine.

6 comments:

catherine said...

Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful xx

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx

Helene E said...

really elegant. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

Annette said...

Lovely simple design.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
xx


Dot said...

I love your CAS card with the beautiful snowflake.
Thanks for joining our B challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
Dorte,xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails