Friends

Monday 7 January 2013

It's been a while.....

since I last blogged, I had a lovely blogging break over Christmas and the New Year, and feel slightly refreshed, and looking forward to spending more time playing in my lovely lil craft room.

If anyone is reading, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Well last night I found myself blog hopping, I started at Less is more - where else?! lol

They have a great theme this week - Black, white
with a touch or a splash, a hint or suggestion, a dab or a  patch of 
a colour of your choice!
  LIM ladies if there is to much pink, please delete! 

This is a new set I brought from Papertrey Ink, that I had wanted to use for ages, I love the die, its so much fun.

Apologies for the poor quality photo, its very dull and overcast here today in Somerset, and it will be dark again soon!  I will try and take a better pic tomorrow.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Less is more: Black, white with a touch or a splash, a hint or suggestion, a dab or a  patch of
a colour of your choice!
Hiding in my craft room: Black, white + 1. 

Allsorts: Clean & Simple.

Pile it on: Black, white and another colour.

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just brilliant!
I love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Jen Nelson said...

love the pink phone

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Sandra H said...

Happy new year and what a great start for you your card is gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card, love the dotty phone.
luv
Debby

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Love this card the pink and white polka dots against the black is simple but sooo effective!!!

Thanks for joining us for our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Mummylade said...

time is running out but I managed to pop by to admire your work and thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Allsorts this week =)

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card!!
Thank-You for joining us at PIO last week! Have a GREAT day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails