Friends

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sentiments later.....



Over at Less is more this week the theme is:

SPORT or EXERCISE

I have had this Stamping Bella stamp for ages, and it's not seen ink until now! lol  I brought it to make a card for my husband who is a keen fisherman, which I have now done, however not sure what sentiment to stamp onto it, so I will leave the sentiment for now.

Hope your all keeping warm where you are, its freezing here in Somerset, with snow forecast at the weekend, boo....

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Less is more: Sport or exercise.
Addicted to CAS: Embossing - The image is heat embossed.

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super card, what a lovely image - always good to ink a new image, isn't it?

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Great card Sally - love that gorgeous image. Think you're wise to delay putting on the sentiment......I often put one on and then wish I hadn't! Thanks so much for joining us at A2CAS.

Karen x

Chrissie said...

Simply cute... I just love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

debby4000 said...

He is so cute.
luv
Debby

Viv said...

Awww what a cutie! Great card.

Jen Nelson said...

this is just so cute!! great colouring too

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous CAS card. The image is so adorable. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge this week.
Regards Florence x

Cazro said...

Such a sweet image, love your colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS. Caz

Christine said...

Wow, this is CAS! Your image is perfectly colored and I'd like to see which sentiment will be chosen for this little guy.

Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS!

Christine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails