Friends

Saturday 26 January 2013

Penny Black Social Butterfly





again!  I've had this set a while, and not used it until now, it's now one of my favorite sets! lol  So I  have defo done a bit of glitter overkill on this card!  I was at the Exeter craft fair on Thursday, and a stand had the sparkliest glitter I have ever seen, the lighting was pretty amazing on the stand, and magpie me had to have in on the sparkle!  I brought the finest grain, but by my standards its quite chunky!  It will be brilliant on Christmas projects!  (I cant believe I just said the C word!)

At the show I also brought some ink brushes, I have had some for ages and not used them, but being all inspired and all I brought more - perfectly normal right? 

I am in love with this butterfly from Penny Black, the sentiment is from Penny Black Sweet Wishes transparent set.  I am really looking forward to Monday when the new releases from Penny Black are able to be brought, although my bank card is taking a deep breath! lol   

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Make it Monday : Anything goes.
Bunny Zoe: Anything goes.
Simply Create Too: Anything goes.
The Papershelter:  Anything goes.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Stunning simplicity, gorgeous butterfly on your wonderful card, Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy DT

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Sally: Your card is wonderful and ssssooooo beautiful. Glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #29 - "Anything Goes"--Come by this Friday for our new challenge?

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http:DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Mina said...

wow what a stunning CAS design...beautiful card Sally, your butterfly really pops off the page...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Cathy said...

Hi Sally, I popped over from the LIM challenge as I thought your kraft and kream card was gorgeous, this butterfly and your design is amazing! You've inspired me to get my Social Butterfly set out that has been neglected since I bought it! :) Cathy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails